Providing support to highly complex individuals is what we do best. At LDC Care Co we understand that providing the best person-centred support provides the best opportunities for achieving life goals and personal milestones, and this has been a part of our ethos for the last 24 years.
With multiple CQC ratings of ‘Outstanding’ we are proud of our ability to provide high quality care to individuals who have struggled to maintain other mainstream placements or have spent time within secure settings, and reintegrate them back into the wider community to pursue social, personal, or vocational development opportunities.
About The Role
LDC Care Co are flying from strength-to-strength – and it’s not slowing down! We now have over 60 services in Kent, with 400 staff delivering over 16,000 hours of care every week. As we continue to expand, we are looking for four new additions to our current team of 15 Registered Managers.
We do understand how important it is to make the right move when you’re looking for new career opportunities, and we want to help you to understand what the role looks like within LDC Care Co.
· You will be assigned to an operational patch, overseen by your designated Operations Manager, and will receive support and benefit from the experience of other Registered Managers within your team. You will share CQC registration to focus on achieving outstanding care quality standards.
· You will oversee a small cluster of Supported Living services, allocated in accordance with your strengths and experiences to date, giving you the chance to focus on providing amazing specialist levels of care and support.
· Across these locations you will manage the care and support for an average of 6 – 12 supported individuals, each with complex needs and requiring an average of approx. 1,000 hours of care per week. You will develop support approaches that work to break down barriers and integrate them into their local communities, increase their independence, and find ways to keep them safe – regardless of diagnosis or the challenges they face.
· You will have highly qualified staff teams within each of your services, totalling around 30 team members. You will provide an open and engaging environment to encourage the best possible support.
· You will also be assigned a Deputy Manager to help with managerial tasks such as staff support, roster planning, and care plan updates.
· You will have access to a spectrum of specialisms within the organisation, including an in-house PBS Practitioner, Quality & Compliance Manager, a full HR and Recruitment Department, and the LDC Academy for all staff training and development needs.
We want to get to know you! You may be wondering if you’re the right fit, or if we’re the right fit for you. But why not get in touch with us to find out!
Management experience within the Adult Health and Social Care Sector is an essential requirement for this role. The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate experience in supporting complex individuals who have additional challenges, and an ability to promote a positive outcome-focused ethos within a service.
At LDC Care Co we pride ourselves on our value-based approach, so we are looking for individuals who are as passionate about providing exceptional levels of care and promoting independence as much as we are! Individuals who are caring, passionate, organised and fair would complement this role.
If this sounds like your next move, or you’d like to know more about LDC Care Co, get in touch with our recruitment team and we can arrange to start your LDC journey today.
What We Can Offer You
Not only can LDC Care Co offer you a supportive forward-thinking workplace culture, filled with new and exciting opportunities, the following will be offered to you as standard:
· Competitive basic salary of up to £40,000!
· Enhanced annual leave of 25 days + bank holidays!
· Achievable bonus scheme, potentially (and realistically!) adding thousands to your salary!
· £100 enhancement for on call, based on a shared roster with your colleagues!
· Blue Light Discount Card, providing hundreds of online benefits and cashback rewards!
· Fully funded qualification enrolment opportunities!
· Excellent career development pathways!
· Company contribution pension option!